Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Ali

My friend Ali is battling cyctic fibrosis. She's dying. She wrote this poem to her disease. I wanted to post it here so others could appreciate her talent and because where she posted it, it'd be deleted in 10 days. I wanted a record of her talent.

Cystic Fibrosis

Sometimes I feel hurt,
Not knowing what I did so wrong.
I never hurt any one,
Why must I be the one hurting.

CF what did I do to you,
Other then hate you for killing me,
How does it feel to know
I am never going see another Christmas

The pain inflicted on me,
 I can no longer bar.
Coughs feel like sand paper on wood
 With every breath my lungs throb from rips and tars.

Why cant u just stop all my hurting
You wont get me . I don't go with out a fight
i will fight! fight with all my might
You can try, but so can i.

CF you  can stand there, being all big and bad
But just remember I will stand against you  
And  standing beside me, all that care about me
So u want me, then take me but it wont be easy

 One day someone is going to stop you
And I'll be the first one to great you at god door
"U want in heaven?
Sorry go to hell"

~alison b~

No comments: