Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Freshman year

From Bilbo to
Rat poison
Everyday in
School, the only reason we
Had to get up in the
Morning was often the
Amazing friends we made and
Nicknames we'd been given.

Yelling sex and other
Events of great amusement,
All year long, we had great frun.
Russo, Sayid, Jack, and Sawyer live to see another year.


Just a quick poem to sum up freshman year with my wonderful friends. :-) And two about dear friends themselves.

Joking around, picking on me,
Always with an air of love,
Cathartic though our lives may be,
Kim is always there for me.


Squishing straw wrappers
And spinning spare change
Years may come and go but
I know my
Dear Sara will always be there.


And two more I wrote.

Please don't mislead me, mylord.
Really, I couldn't handle it.
If one more beau breaks my heart
Never could I love again. As
Crimson tears spill on a crimson dress,
Everyone passes by, never knowing as I
Slowly, painfully lull myself to sleep and
Still I know tomorrow will be a new day.


Because of one word
Or one glance, my hopes and feelings
Unify to leave me
Never sitting still.
Crashing will happen later.
You never know what makes me bouncy.


And that is it for poetry tonight.

No comments: